Sports Information, Week 3. Commencing 18th November.
- Basketball will take place in UCD on Thursday due to Form 5 parent teacher meetings taking place in the hall.
- There will be no Badminton on Friday due to the hall being out of use.
- Those playing hockey MUST have a mouth guard, shin pads and the correct clothing to participate in training.
- Those playing rugby MUST have a mouth guard and correct clothing to participate in training.
- MATCH – Wednesday, 20th November – Snr Boys v Kings Hospital (h) 2.00 p.m. start
Mnr Boys v Kings Hospital (h) 3.00 p.m. start
- MATCH – Wednesday, 20th November – Snr Girls v St Conleths (a) 2.00 p.m. start
Bus leaving at 1.15 p.m., returning at 3.30 p.m. approx.
- MATCH – Wednesday, 20th November – JCT v Ardscoil na Trionóide (a – Athy RFC) 2.00 p.m. start
Bus leaving at 12.00noon, returning at 4.30 p.m. approx.
- MATCH – Wednesday, 20th November – Snr 7s Tournament (h) 2.30 p.m. start
Bus leaving at 1.30 p.m., returning at 4.15 p.m. approx.
- MATCH – Monday 18th November – U16B Boys v Templeogue (a) 3.00 p.m. start
|Monday||Senior, Junior and Form 2 & 1 Rugby Training Forms 1 to 6 Girls and Form 3 Boys Hockey Training Forms 4 to 6 Badminton training||3.45 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. 3.45 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. 3.45 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||Senior and Forms 1 and 2 Boys Hockey Training Forms 4 to 6 Girls & Senior Boys Basketball Training Forms 1 to 3 Girls Basketball Training||3.45 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. 4.00 p.m. to 4.45 p.m. 4.45 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||MATCHES (If no match, then team training for selected teams)||Normal start time for games is 2.00 p.m.|
|Thursday||Senior, Junior and Form 1 & 2 Rugby Training Forms 3 and 6 Girls and 2 to 6 Boys Hockey Training. All Basketball Training – in UCD Running Club||3.45 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. 3.45 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. 4.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. 4.00 p.m. to 4.45 p.m.|
|Friday||Forms 1 and 2 Girls and Form 1 Boys hockey training NO BADMINTON||3.45 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.|