Sports Information, Week 3. Commencing 27th January.
- Due to the school play production both basketball and badminton will take place in UCD until the first week in February. Students will be bused to and from UCD with a dart bus service also in operation. Please see schedule below.
- There will be NO BADMINTON training next week due to matches and the play.
- Hockey training will take place as normal on Friday following the Junior Boys cup match.
- Those playing hockey MUST have a mouth guard, shin pads and the correct clothing to participate in training.
- Those playing rugby MUST have a mouth guard and correct clothing to participate in training.
- MATCH – Tuesday 28th January – Minor Boys v St Columba’s (a) 3.00 p.m. start
Bus leaving school at 2.00 p.m., returning at 4.45 p.m. approx.
- MATCH – Friday 31st
January – Junior Boys v Newpark (CUP) (h) 3.00 p.m. start
- MATCH – Monday 27th January – U14 Girls v St Raphaela’s (a)
– U14B Boys v St Mary’s College (a)
- MATCH – Thursday 30th January – U14 A&B Boys v Oatlands (a)
– U14B Boys v Colaiste Craobh Abhann (a)
|Monday||Senior, Junior and Form 2 & 1 Rugby Training Forms 1 to 6 Girls and Form 3 Boys Hockey Training NO BADMINTON||3.45 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. 3.45 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||Senior and Forms 1 and 2 Boys hockey training Forms 1-6 Girls basketball training IN UCD||3.45 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. 3.45 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||MATCHES (If no match, then team training for selected teams)||Normal start time for games is 2.00 p.m.|
|Thursday||Senior, Junior and Form 1 & 2 Rugby Training Forms 3 and 6 Girls and 2 to 6 Boys Hockey Training. Girls Basketball Training IN UCD Running Club||3.45 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. 3.45 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. 3.45 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. 4.00 p.m. to 4.45 p.m.|
|Friday||Forms 1 and 2 Girls and Form 1 Boys hockey training NO BADMINTON||3.45 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.|